Acceptable Use Policy
By using our payment processing services you agree that your service does not infringe on any of the following prohibitions:
Prohibited Products and Services
- Counterfeit goods or any product or service that infringes upon the copyright, trademark or trade secrets of any third party
- Money transmitters, collection agencies, or any other money services
- Video game currencies or virtual world credits issued and accepted by anyone other than the seller
- Unauthorized video game & software key resellers or marketplaces
- Services involving gambling of any kind, including lotteries, internet gaming, and any other type of activity with a monetary prize
- Forex trading
- Live animals
- Age restricted products or services
- Any product or service relating to the sex industry
- Regulated products (tobacco, e-cigarettes, pharmaceuticals, etc)
- Activities that violate any government law or regulation
- Activities that violate any rules or regulations of our payment providers
- Activities deemed damaging to the reputation of us or any of our partners
- Infringing on any second or third party’s intellectual property rights such as patents, trademark rights or copyrights
- Fraudulent or false labeling of a service or product
- Sending or displaying any image, video, or text only suitable for adults. This includes content relating to child porn, child abuse, prostitution, or obscene content
- Accepting donations on behalf of political and religious groups
- Sending or writing harmful computer programs using this service
- Using this service on behalf of a third-party not listed in the application form
- Breaching any term in our acceptable use policy or merchant agreement
The Information We Collect
To achieve the purposes of use prescribed in “3. Use and Retention of Your Information”, we shall collect from you the personal information prescribed below. We take efforts to collect the minimum personal information necessary.
2.1 Information Provided by You
- Your personal information such as your name, mailing address, telephone number, your company name, email address, etc.
- Login information such as account name (user ID) and password
- Information regarding payment methods such as credit cards, bank accounts, electronic money, etc.
- Information for identity verification such as copies of drivers licenses, health insurance cards, etc.
2.2 Information Acquired via Cookies
When you visit our websites, we may place a small text file called a “cookie” on your device. You can disable cookies by changing their browser’s settings, but this may result in being unable to use some features provided by the website.
- IP address
- Referring URL (address of the webpage linked from)
- Device information (browser type and version, time zone settings, operating system, etc.)
- Information on products and services displayed or searched
Use and Retention of Your Information
We use your information for the purposes specified below. We shall not use it for any other purposes than below.
- To enable logging in to your account, forums, message boards, etc.
- To ship our products or gift and to provide our services such as downloads, etc.
- To bill fees for providing our services
- To refund when service cancellation
- To transfer collected fee on behalf of contractor of our service
- To reply appropriately to your inquiries about our service
- To send you information and advertisements such as direct mailings or email newsletters, etc.
- To notify you of updates, changes, or discontinuation, etc., of our services.
- To improve existing services and conduct R&D for the development of new services
- To utilize information for services such as analysis, marketing, and information dissemination, etc., as statistical data in which individuals or corporations are anonymized
- To perform identity verification
- To utilize information for personnel recruitment
We may retain information about you for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes described above. In order to secure your information, we take all the security measures described in “6. Security”
Sharing and Provision of Your Information
We shall not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information with our partners or provide it to a third party in the following circumstances.
- When you have provided consent in advance
- When necessary for our partners to perform outsourced duties (transmitting email, processing payments, etc.)
- When necessary to provide statistical data in which individuals or corporations are anonymized
- When necessary to sell our business in whole or in part
- When required by law
- Cases of urgent necessity in which there is imminent danger to the life, body, or property of an individual, and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- Cases of cooperation with legal demands by public institutions such as judiciary agencies or the police, etc.
When we receive your request of disclosure, correction, amendment, deletion, erasing, suspension of use, or notification of the purposes of use of your information, we shall take care of it promptly within a reasonable scope. Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), those residing in the European Economic Area (EEA) countries have the rights to revoke consent to provide personal information, to raise objections regarding the handling of personal information, and to file complaints with the competent supervisory authorities.
To prevent unauthorized access or leaking of your personal information, and maintain the accuracy of information and dispose of it properly, we shall comply with all applicable laws, and make efforts to handle personal information with high level of security. In order to protect your privacy and ensure security, your information shall be protected by passwords. Additionally, we shall use industry standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions when necessary. When we outsource duties to a third party for the purpose of providing services to you, a contract will be signed to ensure proper management of the outsourcer. We shall conduct regular reviews to confirm that these activities are being properly performed and at a suitable level.
DEGICA Co., Ltd. / Personal information
Reception hours: 10:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday (except Japan’s public holidays, the Year-End and New Year holidays)